09-11-2015, 04:07 PM
Yeah that's alright, the center links would match the finish of the case but it's a little busy for my tastes.
I might pick up something metal if I get bored or want a more formal look but I'm not sold on it, like I said I'm typically not a fan of metal bands. My entire watch portfolio consists of a black/silver Jaques Lemans with a black alligator leather band that I got for high school graduation, a $100 Skagen with a currently broken dark brown leather band, and this thing.
I might pick up something metal if I get bored or want a more formal look but I'm not sold on it, like I said I'm typically not a fan of metal bands. My entire watch portfolio consists of a black/silver Jaques Lemans with a black alligator leather band that I got for high school graduation, a $100 Skagen with a currently broken dark brown leather band, and this thing.
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan
Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S

