08-26-2015, 08:31 AM
I have never added a second router but I have bought my own modem and wireless router for our network. It has vastly improved the quality of our internet, along with the added bump in service because TWC is stressing about Google Fiber
I will have to report back in September once our plan expires and I am eligible for an "upgrade". I will probably keep this GS4 because it's fairly new (recently replaced an old one under warranty) but my wife's S4 isn't fairing so well.
I will have to report back in September once our plan expires and I am eligible for an "upgrade". I will probably keep this GS4 because it's fairly new (recently replaced an old one under warranty) but my wife's S4 isn't fairing so well.
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium
Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium
Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
