The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Speaking of tech stupid, I'm thinking of adding a second router to my network. I have two new cheap linksys routers just sitting and our network is currently on a 13 year old wr54g or whatever plus our modem is a Wi-Fi router too but it sucks and will just drop the internet for no reason. Think I'd see better results tacking one of the new routers on or just replacing the old one with one of my cheap new ones or using the Comcast one and a second router.

Whats the best way to add a second router.
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800

1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: