The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
We got the 10gb plan and two s5's a year ago and at that time I believe, it was the minimum ammount of data you could get where they would "pay" for the phone. We get $25 per month each credit so basically we are not paying for the phones I guess although I'm sure the extra cost for data offsets it. We also added two networked tablets at the same time which has been helpful ever since Comcast "upgraded" out modem and our Wi-Fi is spotty and slow at best.

Back when we did it, at 13 months and like 50% of the phone paid off, we could upgrade. Now I thought I read its 75% so like a year and 6 months. Thats almost equivalent to the old upgrade time so what the hell is the point. I'm waiting to go in and ask if we get grandfathered in but I'm sure we won't. I like the s5 so I'd probably get an s6 and they aren't different enough (and are kinda worse in some areas...like the glass back[plastic feels cheap but doesn't shatter ], no removable storage which lately has been annoying anyway because I'm tech stupid and can't figure how to get the phone to use the most of my sd card and have no space even though I have 14gb free :dunno: , no removable battery and removed features which is probably bloatware I don't use anyway but still don't care enough to upgrade yet)
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800

1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: