08-25-2015, 11:37 AM
I think I've got $100 going towards my bill (promo overall was $300), not sure if I can apply the rest of it towards it but I wouldn't mind just not paying for a few months.
Especially because I just spent 30 minutes with the stupidest verizon chat rep in the world. Had no idea why the price in the store was $149 yesterday and $199 online today for the Moto360. Kept telling me something was a "2 year price" (the fuck does 2 years have to do with a smartwatch?!), and couldn't tell me why the website didn't reflect my employer discount. I'm gonna go back into the store over lunch and see if they can order the watch at the correct price OR the leather back for the G4 and apply the rest towards my bill. If not I guess I'll go nuts on screen protectors or something...
Especially because I just spent 30 minutes with the stupidest verizon chat rep in the world. Had no idea why the price in the store was $149 yesterday and $199 online today for the Moto360. Kept telling me something was a "2 year price" (the fuck does 2 years have to do with a smartwatch?!), and couldn't tell me why the website didn't reflect my employer discount. I'm gonna go back into the store over lunch and see if they can order the watch at the correct price OR the leather back for the G4 and apply the rest towards my bill. If not I guess I'll go nuts on screen protectors or something...
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan
Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S

