07-24-2015, 10:27 AM
Alrighty time for an update. I got the whole car back together and in one piece. It doesn't appear to have any vacuum leaks and runs smooth, good. However, the coolant won't circulate around to the bleed screw consistently and I don't know why. I'm not sure if the water pump isn't working or if its still HG issues. The oil is clean and there is no white smoke out of the tailpipe so that is good. Initially the coolant wasn't coming around and it would boil inside expansion tank and maybe exhaust gases coming out? I'm not sure. I gave it some aggressive revs on the bleed process and it started sucking and circulating for a good 5 mins and everything was good. The car also started to blow heat inside the cabin as well. But then it stopped circulating again. I've driven it around my apartment while the engine is cool and all is well.
So with that said, it's for sale. If you take it on and find its actually a small issue this would be a great deal, considering it has a new clutch as well.
$1500
So with that said, it's for sale. If you take it on and find its actually a small issue this would be a great deal, considering it has a new clutch as well.
$1500
2013 Honda Fit, 1991 Mazda Miata, Princess Blanca, Mystery, 1993 Volvo 940 - sold, 2003 Mazda Protoge5 - carmax'd, 1996 BMW 328is - sold, 1996 Honda Accord - sold
