06-30-2015, 03:45 PM
Storage isn't a problem on my iPhone until it is, and then I have to go through and manually select all my photos to create a little backup folder on the "cloud" so I can clear space off of the phone to install an update or something. It's a pain in the dick knowing i could simply pop in another SD card.
My phone is still making it through the day, but it's usually in the single digits by the time I plug it in at night. I think having the new car and using bluetooth frequently has taken its toll, coupled with the standard decline over time.
It's not so much the convenience factor of being able to pop in another battery on the go, which would be nice, but more for that 18-month mark where all phone batteries seem to get slightly shittier, I could just toss in a brandy new one without any fuss.
I'm thinking the G4 might still be my top contender, it's the darling of all the reviews I'm reading and has the features I want, and that leather back is the same color and material as the case I'd put on it anyway. The camera has a lower aperture than my DSLR lens. (which to be fair is shitty and old, but still)
The S6 edge is pretty but I don't get it. The color-coded caller ID is cool if your phone happens to be upside down, otherwise... what's the point. I'm not gonna hold my phone sideways to read a text...
My phone is still making it through the day, but it's usually in the single digits by the time I plug it in at night. I think having the new car and using bluetooth frequently has taken its toll, coupled with the standard decline over time.
It's not so much the convenience factor of being able to pop in another battery on the go, which would be nice, but more for that 18-month mark where all phone batteries seem to get slightly shittier, I could just toss in a brandy new one without any fuss.
I'm thinking the G4 might still be my top contender, it's the darling of all the reviews I'm reading and has the features I want, and that leather back is the same color and material as the case I'd put on it anyway. The camera has a lower aperture than my DSLR lens. (which to be fair is shitty and old, but still)
The S6 edge is pretty but I don't get it. The color-coded caller ID is cool if your phone happens to be upside down, otherwise... what's the point. I'm not gonna hold my phone sideways to read a text...
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan
Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S

