06-30-2015, 03:32 PM
I always wanted expandable storage until I realized I never had more than 10 gigs of stuff on my phone... so I talked myself into an S6 edge. Now I realize, after my passwords got corrupted somehow and had to factory reset, that having expandable that doesn't get wiped is nice. Of course this is a rare use case as it never happened on my other Galaxies, but it happened nonetheless.
Replaceable battery is completely unnecessary these days as most phones make it through the day. If you're a heavy user, just keep an external in your backpack or something. It's really no different than a replaceable battery.
All that said, I'd probably look into a Nexus. I love my phone, but I've have a few frustrations that required me to wipe parts of it. Of course my wife has a non-edge S6 and has had zero problems. YMMV.
Replaceable battery is completely unnecessary these days as most phones make it through the day. If you're a heavy user, just keep an external in your backpack or something. It's really no different than a replaceable battery.
All that said, I'd probably look into a Nexus. I love my phone, but I've have a few frustrations that required me to wipe parts of it. Of course my wife has a non-edge S6 and has had zero problems. YMMV.
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
