The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
WRXtranceformed Wrote:There have been several stories of hackers breaking into baby monitor cams and watching peoples kids / scoping out their house (due to their mostly non existent security). I'm all for keeping tabs on your home having just installed a security system but I am not of the mind that you should have anything other than CCTV recording video of your home. If it's connected to the internet then it's a major security risk...especially when it comes to your kids.

I realize people are going to have different feelings on this but I struggled with that before choosing not to add cameras to our security package.
the baby cams that are 'hacked' are the ones that use a static rf frequency. no internet involved. an ip cam is every bit as secure as banking, buying, and anything else you do on the internet if not more due to smaller footprint.
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: