The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Mike Wrote:
Tyler.M Wrote:
Mike Wrote:
Tyler.M Wrote:4k hits me as a little gimmicky....

:?:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cnet.com/news/why-ultra-hd-4k-tvs-are-still-stupid/">http://www.cnet.com/news/why-ultra-hd-4 ... ll-stupid/</a><!-- m -->

I dunno. I'm in the purple. To me it is all lack of content, which he says is not the problem. I can't take him seriously if he says my problem is not the problem.
#jerseygirlproblems.

I think its time TV went through a bit of a revolution. Current advances are a diminishing return. Curved displays? 4k? All of it is trying to innovate in a box. Thats why I think 4k is gimmicky because it doesnt strike me as big of a jump from SD to HD. 3D had a good idea but the technology wasnt there to make it has good as it could've been.
2008 4Runner
1974 CB360
2015 FJ09
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: