The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
So our old Mitsubishi DLP TV in the living room finally gave up the ghost. I had literally just replaced the lamp for the third time in 8 years I think, I believe one of the control boards died. Rather than keep dumping money into an old TV I was casually shopping around for a new one. I had this one pegged on my Amazon wish list due to the awesome experience I have had with my LG smart/3D TV in the man cave: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KVLT08G/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=2ZWW5EDCUMJJA&coliid=INMDHNGDAHMU7&psc=1">http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KVLT08G/ref ... HMU7&psc=1</a><!-- m -->
I didn't want or need this one to have all the bells and whistles, just a quality picture without the smart functions etc.

Walked into Best Buy as I have bought several open box / display models from them over the years (the Mitsu was one) and what do you know, they have this exact model sitting in the open box section! Apparently it was bought and immediately returned; the TV was still in home / store demo selector mode when I turned it on. Scooped it for $530.00, free delivery so I don't have to bum an SUV from my friends and they will even haul off our old TV for free. Nice!!!

My old XPS studio is struggling as well (screen went out so we have to plug it into an external monitor to use it) so I bought my wife an Acer Chromebook that was on sale for $159. Seriously impressed with that little thing so far for the money, boots up super fast, crazy long battery life. Should be fine for what we use it for around here Smile
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: