The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Official MM Firearms Thread
CaptainHenreh Wrote:
Jeff Wrote:Anyone else want a KSG? I've been thinking on selling my Mossberg and getting one now that the prices are downish. I have only held one once and and I can't really remember if it felt like a cheap piece of shit. (This is mostly to troll Rex but for real anyone?)

Goddammit VEPR12's are still 899 and this basic n**** talkin' bout some KSG buuuuuuullshit.
:lol:

Ryan T Wrote:Agent I work with a lot has one and really likes it. He brought it to open range day and I put a few rounds through it. Super short, light, smooth shooting gun. Only thing that can be tricky is switching between tubes from time to time. Otherwise, awesome shooting gun. He said it is much like all other kel-tecs and requires about a 100 round break-in.

Did it FEEL cheap? I have a PF9 so I know KelTec manufacturing and I have a hard time thinking it could even be worth the MSRP. I would feel better if they were like $600. I really need to get my hands on one (that's what she said).
Jeff Morrison - Used Car Manager
Woodstock Garage, Inc.
Chrysler - Dodge - Jeep - RAM

Current Stable of Mopar Junk
57 Chrysler Windsor 4drHT - 67 Dodge D100 Short Bed Step Side - 71 Dodge Challenger - 91 Chrysler Lebaron LX 33k mile Survivor - 91 Dodge Dakota V8 - 05 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster - 08 Ram 2500 Cummins
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: