12-09-2014, 04:54 PM
Oh wait, just cast amazon? Like the shopping app?
Kinda sucks they won't come out with an app so android /ios users can do second screen like the fire stuff. I mean i understand their logic to an extent and it maybe it just isn't streamlined enough with just an app but I'm not going to change my tablet for a feature like that. Would be willing to pay a few bucks on the app just to see what it's like though.
Kinda sucks they won't come out with an app so android /ios users can do second screen like the fire stuff. I mean i understand their logic to an extent and it maybe it just isn't streamlined enough with just an app but I'm not going to change my tablet for a feature like that. Would be willing to pay a few bucks on the app just to see what it's like though.
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
