11-19-2014, 11:17 PM
Ok so a few hours into this new modem and my speed is fucking awful. Like its noticeably bad. Takes longer for everything. At least on wireless. Don't really mess with wired cause I only use my phone and tablet. Any suggestions? Is this new box simply to throttle my speed? I notice comcast sells packages by speed and I'm not sure which one we have. Could the old box have not had the throttling capability or something and thats why we had to upgrade?
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
