The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
BLINGMW Wrote:
Sully Wrote:Well i didnt make it that long. Maybe I'll change it at some point. The only thing is, I set it to not broadcast ssid and it's still broadcasting. I go back and check the settings but it says it's not doing it. Any suggestions?
I wouldn't sweat it, just broadcast. That only makes it "invisible" to the layman. From what I understand that doesn't make it any harder to find for people with malicious intent.
yeah, same as mac address whitelisting. every request you transmit your mac in plain text for anyone to see (and copy/spoof if so inclined)
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: