09-23-2014, 09:12 PM
Pulled the trigger on this one, the beefed up version of what Chris bought because I wanted a cheapish router with 802.11ac
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BUSDVBQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1">http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B ... UTF8&psc=1</a><!-- m -->
I almost snagged the Apple router against my better judgement but it only had 3 hardwired ethernet ports and I need 4. I didn't want to have to rig up something else to my central media box. It will probably explode in 6 months and I will end up with an Apple product...but meh! Thanks for the suggestions guys!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BUSDVBQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1">http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B ... UTF8&psc=1</a><!-- m -->
I almost snagged the Apple router against my better judgement but it only had 3 hardwired ethernet ports and I need 4. I didn't want to have to rig up something else to my central media box. It will probably explode in 6 months and I will end up with an Apple product...but meh! Thanks for the suggestions guys!
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium
Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium
Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
