The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
RawrImAMonster Wrote:Never had a problem with it. Are you all sure you had everything set up like I said? You're essentially just making your secondary router a wireless repeater at this point so there is no reason it shouldn't work properly.

Yes, exactly. It was just that when I was on the fringe of the first access point (let's say AP1) and was well into AP2's coverage it would still stay on AP1 since it was already connected. It works and would hand-off if I went completely out of AP1 coverage but that area where it was low coverage was frustrating when I knew AP2 was what I should be on.

So in summation, annoying when AP1 is at 25% signal, I know AP2 is 60% signal and it doesn't switch.
2019 Mazda CX-5 (TURBAH)
(X)2016.5 Mazda CX-5
(X)2010 GTI
(x)2011 Lancer Evolution GSR
(x)2009 Lancer Ralliart
(x)2006 Acura RSX
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: