The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
I don't think Apple showed any compelling use cases for the watch, and battery life was conspicuously missing from the key note. It's true that people charge their smartphones pretty much every day but that would be serious pain for a watch.

I just don't think they showed any real reason that someone who already has an iPhone should also buy the Apple Watch. So they don't have to reach in their pocket and pull out their phone? Please.

I think the iPhone 6 and 6+ will sell really well, even if they are 4 years late to the large screen party. The on-contract prices for the 6+ are silly but in a way I think it's a benefit for status-symbol iPhone buyers. They'll get to say that Android phones are "cheap" again now that the top model iPhone costs $500 on contract.
2018 Ducati Panigale V4

Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX

http://www.aclr8.com
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: