The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
BLINGMW Wrote:but is the general public willing to carry around (and charge) another gadget every day? I doubt it.

Probably said the same thing about the first iPhone, blackberry, etc too.

Sully Wrote:My favorite was a suggested post i saw on Facebook by master card about how excited they are about applepay. I mean were they excited about Android nfc they seemed to get ignored with support.

Because apple thought it all the way through, got all their partners in line, built the ecosystem and made sure everything works before announcing it.... google/android never do this.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: