09-10-2014, 09:17 AM
My favorite was a suggested post i saw on Facebook by master card about how excited they are about applepay. I mean were they excited about Android nfc they seemed to get ignored with support.
Of course, maybe now retailers will start using nfc pay pads. What the hell am I supposed to do with that coin that's showing up :dunno:
Of course, maybe now retailers will start using nfc pay pads. What the hell am I supposed to do with that coin that's showing up :dunno:
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800
1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
