The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Official MM Firearms Thread
Sully Wrote:Figured. Just didn't want to assume
NP. Guns exist to be shot. I don't buy wallhangers.


Sully Wrote:
CaptainHenreh Wrote:Tell your girlfriend go to live in some commie state if she's so concerned about FREE MEN exercising their natural, God-Given rights.
I knew you would put it nicely Wink

I think it's just she doesn't know you guys and just hears me saying you're my friends.


Sorry, I just get real tired of people pretending firearms are some kind of fucking space enigma, beyond mere mortal comprehension. They aren't. They're very simple tools that have been around longer than this country and have basically remained unchanged in fundamental operation for a hundred fuckin' years. I'm not even joking. I could take a brand new VP9 go back in time to The Year Of Our Lord Nineteen Hundred and One, and hand it to John Moses Browning (pbuh). He'd look at it, pop off 15 rounds, and say "Someone stole my barrel linkage idea...what's this frame made out of?"
1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: