The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Official MM Firearms Thread
I remember you showing me that Winchester, she's a beaut. Every time I see that "Guns of the Old West" magazine that comes out quarterly in the supermarket I have to flip through it as I grew up watching a lot of westerns and love/want all of their period hardware. Maybe I should get into cowboy action shooting :lol:

So she sold the house? Where to?
Current: '20 Kia Stinger GT2 RWD | '20 Yamaha R3 | '04 Lexus IS300 SD
Past: '94 Mazda RX-7 | '04 Lexus IS300 (RIP) | '00 Jeep XJ | '99 Mazda 10AE Miata | '88 Toyota Supra Turbo

My MM Movies - Watch Them Here
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: