The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The WANT Thread
SlimKlim Wrote:
WRXtranceformed Wrote:Joey, sent you a PM for further advice Smile

I will keep you and your fiance-to-be in our prayers. Regardless of your theological orientation, you need the support from all of your friends and famly when you are going through the next year or two and about to take that huge step. I am pretty blessed to be able to help lead a church body that is Biblical while not being wholly judgmental but unfortunately being a part of the "community" I do witness a lot of that nonsense that you are going through with her parents. Kill them with kindness dude that is my best advice

Thanks man. Killing them with kindness has been my only approach and I've made inches (INCHES!) of headway already. I'm not going anywhere so at some point they're gonna have to roll over and accept it.

WRXtranceformed Wrote:you are going to want to have your in-laws be a positive part of your lives especially when you start to have children.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You tell funny joke. Here's our kid:

[Image: VLzbfFf.jpg]

8)

But in all seriousness, it is extremely unlikely that we will have our own children for a variety of reasons. I could see possibly adopting, but much, much later in life.
:lol: We are in the same boat as you guys but that hasn't stopped a bunch of our friends who thought they couldn't or wouldn't from having "oh &#*$!" babies! :mrgreen: You never know!!!
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: