The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Evan Wrote:
WRXtranceformed Wrote:Coworker just sent me this showing leaked photos of the S5.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.redmondpie.com/samsung-galaxy-s5-images-specs-leaks-in-full-glory-ahead-of-mwc-unveiling/">http://www.redmondpie.com/samsung-galax ... unveiling/</a><!-- m -->

Really meh to me. I am sure it will be awesome, but 2800mAh with a screen that big is definitely not enough juice. If it is going to be bigger than the S4 as the pictures are showing then I doubt it will be for me. With a case on, the S4 is already pushing the limit for me. I would love a smaller phone the next time around even if it sacrifices computing power....it gets old carrying a brick in my pocket
bigger battery with one tenth of one inch bigger screen pushing the same pixels and its not enough juice? :evileye:
200mah bigger battery and a much more efficient SoC for only .1 bigger screen, its going to have much better battery life than the S4, which already had pretty good battery life.

I was the biggest big phone hater until I got one. I have a 5" phone now roughly the same size as the S5 and its no big deal. Keeping it thin is the key to pocketability. If you slap some bigass otterbox case on your phone, then yeah, its going to suck to pocket it. modern phones are built pretty tough. no big need for cases. A bumper is good for a little drop protection, and it doesnt add much bulk at all.
You think the S4 has good battery life? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For anyone who frequently travels or works away from their desk the stock battery is pretty much unusable without a backup.

Yeah, if you scroll back a few pages I had my S4 without a case for two days and the screen broke just from being in my pocket. Never again.
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: