The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
Maengelito Wrote:I'm still holding out for something small like a table radio but I'd consider a shelf unit like this:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-CS-355-Hi-Fi-System-Bluetooth/dp/B008YDTSFI">http://www.amazon.com/Onkyo-CS-355-Hi-F ... B008YDTSFI</a><!-- m -->

or

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/Sony-CMTSBT100-Micro-System-Bluetooth/dp/B00DM5F19A">http://www.amazon.com/Sony-CMTSBT100-Mi ... B00DM5F19A</a><!-- m -->

I haven't really been into stereo components for at least 10 years and obviously a lot has changed since then. Does Onkyo still make good stuff? Sony? Back when I cared, Sony made great TVs, okay receivers but I was never a big fan of their speakers.

Thoughts?


from what I read they're (Onkyo) still good but apparently their HDMI ports short fairly frequently.
2019 Mazda CX-5 (TURBAH)
(X)2016.5 Mazda CX-5
(X)2010 GTI
(x)2011 Lancer Evolution GSR
(x)2009 Lancer Ralliart
(x)2006 Acura RSX
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: