The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
I've got a Bose 5.1 in my living room connected in to a Denon amp and it's fine. I am not as much of an audiophile as you all I guess. I definitely liked the fact that the Vizio system doesn't need an amp and 100ft of speaker wire and that I didn't have to cut more holes in my wall again. We may not even be in this house in a few years so I am not going to hardwire up thousands of dollars of speakers into this place.

The Vizio system rocks honestly, it's way too loud for this space when cranked up and it's super clear. Yeah Mike it cuts the bass so you don't have to go back and forth in the settings when you don't want to bug the neighbors.
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: