02-11-2014, 03:18 PM
WRXtranceformed Wrote:Mike Wrote:Mmm. We went from an awesome 5.1 system to a Vizio 5.1 soundbar in the new house. Highly recommended. Great bang for your buck and crazy minimal. I also hooked the cable up to the Xbox One so no more need for our Harmony. Less is better.I have the same exact soundbar in my man cave I think....with the wireless subwoofer and satellite speakers? Such a great setup, especially @ $200 shipped on black Friday Amazon sale.
Yep. I paid $245 open box at Best Buy. I needed it for the big game. No sales tax here so it is weird to go to store to buy things again.
Now I get to sell my old setup and profit.
I Am Mike
4 wheels: '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)
No longer onyachin.
4 wheels: '01 RAV4 (Formerly '93 Civic CX, '01 S2000, '10 GTI, '09 A4 Avant)
2 wheels: '12 Surly Cross-Check Custom | '14 Trek Madone 2.1 105 | '17 Norco Threshold SL Force 1 | '17 Norco Revolver 9.2 FS | '18 BMC Roadmachine 02 Two | '19 Norco Search XR Steel (Formerly '97 Honda VFR750F, '05 Giant TCR 2, '15 WeThePeople Atlas 24, '10 Scott Scale 29er XT, '11 Cervelo R3 Rival, '12 Ridley X-Fire Red)
No longer onyachin.

