The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The Long Awaited: The Myth, The Legend, The Douchebaggery
Senor_Taylor Wrote:Well, at least it looks good! Big Grin

Hey it drives well. ...you just can't turn to full lock. :? It's not like I'm scraping as I drive down the street, I just know that at an autocross, throwing the car around, the tire would end up stuffed into the fender and add an undesirable new styling feature.

I'm feeling out a couple different options. I really like the look of these wheels, but it would be expensive to take a hit on these tires I just bought and then buy new ones. If I could get at least $700 for these, I could buy 35 profiles for $780 and have them mounted.

The cheaper options (and better for performance) are to either trade or sell as a whole set, and get lighter 17s, but finding a used set in the specs I want is tricky. Everyone runs hardparker, low-offset mesh style 17s. I want nice light and wide ones if I go back down to 17.

I'll throw up some WTT ads this weekend and see if I can make something happen soon. At least it's finally out of the garage and I can enjoy driving it around town, now I just need the weather to get nicer.
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan

Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S




  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: