12-19-2013, 12:03 AM
I have a Blackhawk Serpa that I'm pretty happy with. Some people give them a bad rap but our entire sheriff's dept uses them and I've heard few complaints. Forces you to have your index finger extended to release the weapon and since it's already extended it falls naturally to the slide of the gun after the draw.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/BlackHawk%C2%AE-Carbon-Holster-Finish-BLACK/dp/B007DMW3BC/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1387425316&sr=8-8&keywords=blackhawk+serpa">http://www.amazon.com/BlackHawk%C2%AE-C ... hawk+serpa</a><!-- m -->
![[Image: blackhawk-serpa-cqc-tactical-pilstol-hol...0x1035.jpg]](http://images.monstermarketplace.com/ghost-army-tactical-military-and-law-enforcement-equipment/blackhawk-serpa-cqc-tactical-pilstol-holster-glock-17-21-31-800x1035.jpg)
Our duty holster is a Safariland thumb release which isn't too bad, but it's bulky.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/Safariland-Level-Retention-Holster-Mid-Ride/dp/B0014GEX3O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387425510&sr=8-1&keywords=safariland+level+1">http://www.amazon.com/Safariland-Level- ... nd+level+1</a><!-- m -->
![[Image: 6146qc%2BiR9L._SL1500_.jpg]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/6146qc%2BiR9L._SL1500_.jpg)
My favorite OWB off-duty holster though is a Bianchi hip holster. Stays close to the body, lightweight, sturdy and the draw is easy.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/Bianchi-Shadow-II-Hip-Holster/dp/B000GT8CNW/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&qid=1387425566&sr=8-27&keywords=glock+leather+holster">http://www.amazon.com/Bianchi-Shadow-II ... er+holster</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/BlackHawk%C2%AE-Carbon-Holster-Finish-BLACK/dp/B007DMW3BC/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1387425316&sr=8-8&keywords=blackhawk+serpa">http://www.amazon.com/BlackHawk%C2%AE-C ... hawk+serpa</a><!-- m -->
![[Image: blackhawk-serpa-cqc-tactical-pilstol-hol...0x1035.jpg]](http://images.monstermarketplace.com/ghost-army-tactical-military-and-law-enforcement-equipment/blackhawk-serpa-cqc-tactical-pilstol-holster-glock-17-21-31-800x1035.jpg)
Our duty holster is a Safariland thumb release which isn't too bad, but it's bulky.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/Safariland-Level-Retention-Holster-Mid-Ride/dp/B0014GEX3O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387425510&sr=8-1&keywords=safariland+level+1">http://www.amazon.com/Safariland-Level- ... nd+level+1</a><!-- m -->
![[Image: 6146qc%2BiR9L._SL1500_.jpg]](http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/6146qc%2BiR9L._SL1500_.jpg)
My favorite OWB off-duty holster though is a Bianchi hip holster. Stays close to the body, lightweight, sturdy and the draw is easy.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/Bianchi-Shadow-II-Hip-Holster/dp/B000GT8CNW/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&qid=1387425566&sr=8-27&keywords=glock+leather+holster">http://www.amazon.com/Bianchi-Shadow-II ... er+holster</a><!-- m -->
2010 Dodge Ram 1500
2019 Ford Mustang
2019 Ford Mustang

