The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Official MM Firearms Thread
Finally got the P30 out to the range to run some rounds through it. I'm biased, but I like the feel of it much better than quite a few others I've handed. Below is the pattern of 10 shots at 15 yards. I was aiming for between the eyebrows, so I'm clearly high/left. Overall, I'm happy with the clustering given it was the first time out.

[Image: 1467318_10151717725821744_671316353_n.jpg]
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944

"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: