The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
HAULN-SS Wrote:I have my 4G windows phone. I am kind of getting tired of the lack of amazon mp3 app, and the pandora app on the phone is nice, but it doesnt integrate as nicely as my android did.

Does anyone know if I use my old android to tether to my winphone if that incurrs any other charges or something since it is phone to phone? I might have have the android available in my car/truck to use as an mp3/pandora player. I thought I remember hearing though that somehow tethering internet costs doll hairs?

edit: this is on verizon

I read somewhere that Amazon was working on that, but who knows... really? I think the Pandora app is great, plus, no commercials.

I believe there was a ruling that carriers cannot charge you for tethering if you're on a limited plan because it would, in essence, be double charging you. Works on my phone without having to pay extra on ATT, I would imagine you're the same.
2019 Mazda CX-5 (TURBAH)
(X)2016.5 Mazda CX-5
(X)2010 GTI
(x)2011 Lancer Evolution GSR
(x)2009 Lancer Ralliart
(x)2006 Acura RSX
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: