The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The WANT Thread
Wow Scott that is seriously beautiful. For its age it doesn't look in bad shape at all! The Roman numeral watches are so cool. That Waltham is one of the first watches that came out after the rule changes. From what I have been reading you can absolutely service them, use them and keep them serviced. They were made for hot, harsh rough environments so they should last for a really long time. I'm still doing some research on who can properly service them so I will report back on what I can dig up. I get the feeling that it's best to take it to a specialist...I'm not sure I would trust a standard jeweler with something that intricate and old.
Thanks for sharing man that is awesome!!
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: