The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
The 4 was the most recent iPad, the one with the retina screen and "lightning" connector.

I have been rolling in fanboism for the past week with my new 5S. Ridiculously fast, perfect size, the "TouchID" thing is pretty neat, the new parallax effects of iOS7 work really well with the new device, and the battery life is out of this world. I don't charge it overnight anymore. ~20 minutes in the car twice a day is enough to keep it between 70-100% for the rest of the day and night.

I'm starting to think about a replacement for my iPad 2, it's starting to run a bit slow and one edge of the screen is a little messed up because I got it wet last summer. I might go for the new iPad and get a nice keyboard case so it's a little more convenient for emailing and foruming, but I'm also intrigued by the Surface 2.

I want something that I could use as a tablet, but also sit on the couch with a keyboard. The Surface looks like it would only really work on a table.
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan

Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S




  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: