The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
BLINGMW Wrote:
Mike Wrote:Android still receives a "terrible" review. Like... absolute shit.

Evan Wrote:youre on a 2 year old midrange device that was never well regarded to begin with, running a 3.5 year old version of the OS. I would temper your expectations.

Ok, got it, it sucks. And no-one even makes a candybar style phone anymore. I guess I'll go back to blackberry!?!? :dunno: Thinking back to its flaws... I think it was better. At least it just crashed and restarted when it had a problem, it didn't just silently lose functions, nor give me any false hope of it ever doing anything it cannot already do.
Quote:yes, replacing core OS functionality with free apps that just as well could be a 15 year olds class project is a bad idea.
:dunno:

Root it and throw on a jellybean ROM. cant be worse than it is now, right?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2365533">http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=2365533</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2434740">http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=2434740</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1698206">http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=1698206</a><!-- m -->
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: