The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
I'm torn on this too. I really like the HTC One, the hardware is really impressive. I think it'll be good *right now* but I think the jPhone is just the better thing over the long term (2+ years). There wont be any unsupported OS, hardware problems, etc. And I hate to say it, but as soon as my girlfriend gets rid of her 5 year old Samsung phone and gets an iPhone, I can ditch my text plan and save $20/month.

I'm pretty much set on getting the iPhone 5S, in gold of course. I've had iPhones for a long time now, and for all of Apple's faults the shit just works, and keeps working.
(09-25-2019, 03:18 PM)V1GiLaNtE Wrote: I think you need to see a mental health professional.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: