The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




Cool cars for sale that ain't yours!
D_Eclipse9916 Wrote:Can I get whatever that guy is smoking? Cammed with meh suspension and cheap flares? The price for my LS1 sedan just went up to $30k LOL. (kidding)

I wanted to say this but i wasn't 100% sure. I'm used to buying piles of what's left of an M3. Still wouldn't pay more than $12k for a nice one. Probably wouldn't even pay that much as nice ones still usually need something fixed.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
2004 Honda S2000
2001 F-150 4X4 6" lift on 37" tires
2007 GSX-R 600
2008 SX-R 800

1992 (slammed by PO) 240sx Coupe (SOLD)
1999 BMW POS ///M3(SOLD)
1998 Honda Civic EX beater (SOLD)
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: