08-05-2013, 11:32 AM
Decided to go Android and picked up a S4 over the weekend. So far I don't think the adjustment will be too tough UI wise. I've used Android off and on since Honeycomb and the wife has a Nexus 4. I like that Android offers up a bit more customization, but I am kind of regretting not just ponying up the money and buying the Google Play edition. All of this carrier bloatware is a bit annoying. Might have to try rooting it at some point.
The screen kicks ass and I'm liking having all of this extra screen real estate over my iPhone 4. Haven't played much with any of the whizbang S4 features (Air Play, Smart Scrolling, etc) but I'll probably dick around with them this week.
It took a long ass time to charge the phone fully for the first time, something like 4 hours. Hope that was just an anomaly. Either way I'm really gonna miss the blazing fast charge time of my iPhone.
The screen kicks ass and I'm liking having all of this extra screen real estate over my iPhone 4. Haven't played much with any of the whizbang S4 features (Air Play, Smart Scrolling, etc) but I'll probably dick around with them this week.
It took a long ass time to charge the phone fully for the first time, something like 4 hours. Hope that was just an anomaly. Either way I'm really gonna miss the blazing fast charge time of my iPhone.
2018 Ducati Panigale V4
Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX
http://www.aclr8.com
Past: 2018 Honda Civic Type-R, 2015 Yamaha R1, 2009 BMW M3, 2013 Aprilia RSV4R, 2006 Honda Ridgeline, 2006 Porsche Cayman S, 2012 Ducati 1199, 2009 Subaru WRX, 2008 CBR1000RR, 2009 Kawasaki ZX-6R, 2000 Toyota Tundra, 2005 Honda CBR600RR, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1996 Acura Integra GS-R, 1997 Honda Civic EX
http://www.aclr8.com

