05-09-2013, 03:24 PM
Do any of you guys happen to have an old android phone you'd sell me for super, super, super cheap?
I'd like one to hardwire into the GTI so I can run the Torque app for boost & oil temp/pressure gauges. https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...rque&hl=en
The knock off Bluetooth OBD-II dongles are like $25 and the app is only $5, but unfortunately my old OG Droid is completely unusable. It'll boot up but the screen won't recognize your touch, it'll move a little bit and then forget your finger is on it, so you can't even unlock it.
I'd like one to hardwire into the GTI so I can run the Torque app for boost & oil temp/pressure gauges. https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...rque&hl=en
The knock off Bluetooth OBD-II dongles are like $25 and the app is only $5, but unfortunately my old OG Droid is completely unusable. It'll boot up but the screen won't recognize your touch, it'll move a little bit and then forget your finger is on it, so you can't even unlock it.
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan
Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S

