02-28-2013, 03:07 PM
Oh I forgot to update.
I picked up that harbor freight cart for $99 and also picked up some socket strips and finally got to organizing one of my sets of loose sockets...
![[Image: 542747_10100977098907829_1757913842_n.jpg]](http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/542747_10100977098907829_1757913842_n.jpg)
The cart is nice, comes with pretty cheap drawer liners, but thats an easy problem to solve. I like the holes in the box for having miscellaneous screwdrivers/pry bars etc. Need to pack this as my "shit my race car just broke" kart. So will most likely have pads/rotors/wheel studs/tie rods/etc in the bottom.
I picked up that harbor freight cart for $99 and also picked up some socket strips and finally got to organizing one of my sets of loose sockets...
![[Image: 542747_10100977098907829_1757913842_n.jpg]](http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/542747_10100977098907829_1757913842_n.jpg)
The cart is nice, comes with pretty cheap drawer liners, but thats an easy problem to solve. I like the holes in the box for having miscellaneous screwdrivers/pry bars etc. Need to pack this as my "shit my race car just broke" kart. So will most likely have pads/rotors/wheel studs/tie rods/etc in the bottom.
2020 Ford Raptor
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
2009 Z06
1986.5 Porsche 928S
