02-27-2013, 09:46 PM
I think I posted this on here before, but if you really want to get your jet-powered stroke on, watch this:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/49206
![[Image: angles.jpg]](http://www.lmngroup.com/portfolio/web/images/big_images/angles.jpg)
One of the best documentaries I've seen. It follows the last two F14 pilots as they earn their wings and begin their flight careers. Some amazing footage throughout.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/49206
![[Image: angles.jpg]](http://www.lmngroup.com/portfolio/web/images/big_images/angles.jpg)
One of the best documentaries I've seen. It follows the last two F14 pilots as they earn their wings and begin their flight careers. Some amazing footage throughout.
Current: '20 Kia Stinger GT2 RWD | '20 Yamaha R3 | '04 Lexus IS300 SD
Past: '94 Mazda RX-7 | '04 Lexus IS300 (RIP) | '00 Jeep XJ | '99 Mazda 10AE Miata | '88 Toyota Supra Turbo
My MM Movies - Watch Them Here
Past: '94 Mazda RX-7 | '04 Lexus IS300 (RIP) | '00 Jeep XJ | '99 Mazda 10AE Miata | '88 Toyota Supra Turbo
My MM Movies - Watch Them Here


