02-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Hansen holders are awesome, especially if your sockets don’t have the sizes etched in enormous font. I use KD rails too for misc stuff but I definitely prefer the Hansen holders to rails, and the HF rails blow IMO so skip those. The tolerances are way too tight which make them hard to use. Earnst makes spring ball style holders that have good reviews too.
For wrenches I use Earnst holders which can be cut and arranged so you can have one set of wrenches going small to large and the other going large to small in one drawer to save space which you can't really do with the wrench rack type holders.
For wrenches I use Earnst holders which can be cut and arranged so you can have one set of wrenches going small to large and the other going large to small in one drawer to save space which you can't really do with the wrench rack type holders.
Current:
- 1993 325is Black/Black 97 STX Christine
-2015 Ford Fiesta ST OW Ms Fiesty
Past:
-2002 Ford Ranger 4.0 XL 5MT AKA Goldy Locks
- 1993 325is Black/Black 97 STX Christine
-2015 Ford Fiesta ST OW Ms Fiesty
Past:
-2002 Ford Ranger 4.0 XL 5MT AKA Goldy Locks

