The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The official tablet (and other useless electronics) thread!
JPolen01 Wrote:Anybody interested to see what RIM unveils tomorrow? I am in no way looking to move to a blackberry but find it interesting to see if they can mount a comeback with the Blackberry 10. CNET will have a live blog and they seem generally excited after playing with 2 phones for a short period of time. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57566260-94/blackberry-10-launch-what-we-know-what-we-expect/">http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-575662 ... we-expect/</a><!-- m -->

Ive never been a blackberry fan, but the playbook tablet that i picked up cheap has a really impressive, easy to use and fast OS.

I doubt I will make the jump, but Im willing to bet BB10 will be very very good.
SM #55 | 06 Titan | 12 Focus | 06 Exige | 14 CX-5
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: