12-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Yeah I'm sure I could find one in good shape. Ken, sounds like its time for some good ole POR-15 if its not that bad yet.
Hey Rexy, just for fun how did your Speed3 treat you as far as reliability? I haven't really seen them listed for much less than $14k, so its probably out of the question, but maybe not if I could find a good deal one one and the turbah doesn't add a whole bunch of reliability issues.
Hey Rexy, just for fun how did your Speed3 treat you as far as reliability? I haven't really seen them listed for much less than $14k, so its probably out of the question, but maybe not if I could find a good deal one one and the turbah doesn't add a whole bunch of reliability issues.
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan
Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S

