12-06-2012, 11:03 AM
I just might do that.
I doubt an MKV would be constantly trying to commit suicide over the next few years. And any shit that a 06-07 with 80k miles could throw at me would pale in comparison to what the E36 has put me through. I'm a German shit-pile war veteran at this point.
I have accepted the fact that all the cars I don't like are intelligent, financially responsible, and low-stress ownership experiences, and everything I do like completely sucks balls. It is what it is.
I doubt an MKV would be constantly trying to commit suicide over the next few years. And any shit that a 06-07 with 80k miles could throw at me would pale in comparison to what the E36 has put me through. I'm a German shit-pile war veteran at this point.
I have accepted the fact that all the cars I don't like are intelligent, financially responsible, and low-stress ownership experiences, and everything I do like completely sucks balls. It is what it is.
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan
Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S

