The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




What should I go test drive?
#43
I forgot one, how about a 05-07 Saab 9-3 Aero 6spd- 250hp, Turbo V6, FWD, not-awful gas mileage, pretty well optioned, comfy and fun to drive. Suuuure the company went in the shitter, but I'm pretty sure another company is still producing parts for them. You can get them super cheap... since the company went in the shitter.

Eh? http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/...1469&Log=0
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan

Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S




  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: