The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




What should I go test drive?
#16
TL is definitely a serious contender, I've always really liked the styling of that generation, but it sounds like I have some research to do about the A/T.

Forgot the WRX on my list too,

-Saabaru or WRX
-TL
-330i
-Mazda3 2.3i econopeoplemover

All of those can be had for $7-9k.

If I get more of a salary than I'm expecting, I'm still going to look at the A4/GTI, I just love those things even though I know better.
Now: 07 Porsche Cayman S | 18 VW Tiguan

Then: 18 VW GTI Autobahn | 95 BMW M3 | 15 VW GTI SE | 12 Kia Optima SX | 2009 VW GTI | 00 BMW 540i Sport | 90 Mazda Miata | 94 Yamaha FZR600R | 1993 Suzuki GS500E | 2003 BMW 325i | 95 Saab 900S




  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: