The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




What should I go test drive?
#8
V1GiLaNtE Wrote:In for this discussion. DDing the XJ @ 16 mpg forever is not going to happen.

Cars I've considered:
TL
WRX wagon
Legacy GT wagon(might be a little outside budget)
Mazda 3 hatch/speed3
<b>IS300 ( good luck finding M/T)</b>
G35

I have one for sale right now!!! With the 5 speed! You've both already test driven it I'm sure!

But in all seriousness - its a great car, dead reliable and relatively fun to drive. Sure its RWD but turthfully in all but the worst weather it does fine. I have fond memories of driving around big jeeps with jersey tags in it at the very start of snowpocolypse haha.
2005 S2000
2003 CBR 600rr
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: