The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1669 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1669 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 915 buildtree




The WANT Thread
#60
Apoc Wrote:
WRXtranceformed Wrote:Lusting after this on Amazon right now. It's about as cheap as we found it in the islands for Columbus Day sale.

I have one of these. They are awesome but they are very big and very heavy. Definitely not an every day watch.
Nice I'm jelly! There are a few IWCs that I have had my eye on too but I'd like to take baby steps on the watch collection :lol: I don't mind a heavy watch but it would take some getting used to...both of my Ecodrives are all titanium, soooo light.

Rex, what is your budget?
Posting in the banalist of threads since 2004

2017 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD Premium

Past: 2016 GMC Canyon All Terrain Crew Cab / 2010 Jaguar XFR / 2012 Acura RDX AWD Tech / 2008 Cadillac CTS / 2007 Acura TL-S / 1966 5.0 HO Mustang Coupe
2001 Lexus IS300 / 2004 2.8L big turbo WRX STI / 2004 Subaru WRX / A couple of old trucks
  Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: