04-20-2012, 12:44 PM
Cody Wrote:Chris- My biggest concern is your lack of involvement with the club. It's quite a jump to an officer position and it helps if you've been active prior to having a spot. I've NEVER seen you at a meeting, you just started an account, and did you pay dues this semester (sorry if I'm wrong on that)? That being said, I think you're the only person I'd support coming from that position because I know you've been waiting for things class wise to settle down some so you can become more involved. Saying you'll get more involved is great and I hope I see it happen next semester.
What is your understanding of the VP role and what are specific duties you see as a responsibility for the VP?
- He's been around longer than us and has been a member under some pretty great previous administration. I've only been an active member since the end of my sophomore year (about 1 year). I would like to see if there is any other reason why Chris has not been active this past year besides classes? Possibly had thoughts just like most of us about the past/ frustration? Also I think he is very similar to me as he has just sat on the sideline and taken note of what he could change. Just my 2 cents
Sold- 02 Wrangler TJ- 3 in. Tera/skyjacker lift, 32in. Pro Comp MT's, RC Swaybar Disco's, RC HD adj. track arm, borla exhaust, airaid intake
Then- 2010 Grand Cherokee Laredo- with the brutally fast mini van motor
......totaled
Now- 2012 VW Passat SE- Manual - 5 banger
Dan Kastner
Premier Shine Auto Detailing
www.premiershinedetail.com
dan@premiershinedetail.com
Got detail/ car care questions? PM or email me and I am more than happy to help!
Then- 2010 Grand Cherokee Laredo- with the brutally fast mini van motor
......totaled
Now- 2012 VW Passat SE- Manual - 5 banger
Dan Kastner
Premier Shine Auto Detailing
www.premiershinedetail.com
dan@premiershinedetail.com
Got detail/ car care questions? PM or email me and I am more than happy to help!
