03-02-2012, 01:13 PM
Brand recommendation on handgun safes? I realize most of you sleep with a loaded gun tucked into your chastity belt, but I'm thinking maybe one or two of you have them.
I have my big ole long gun safe, but that's in le basement due to space/size issues. I'd like to have something that isn't two floors and about 15 seconds away.
I have my big ole long gun safe, but that's in le basement due to space/size issues. I'd like to have something that isn't two floors and about 15 seconds away.
'76 911S | '14 328xi | '17 GTI | In memoriam: '08 848, '85 944
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
"Here, at last, is the cure for texting while driving. The millions of deaths which occur every year due to the iPhone’s ability to stream the Kim K/Ray-J video in 4G could all be avoided, every last one of them, if the government issued everyone a Seventies 911 and made sure they always left the house five minutes later than they’d wanted to. It would help if it could be made to rain as well. Full attention on the road. Guaranteed." -Jack Baruth
